You are the expert in your own life and therefore you know which option will best suit your needs. I have outlined the 3 packages I offer in detail, so please have a read and let me know which option you would prefer. Please note that I am available for consultations on Fridays and Saturdays only between 9:30am-3:30pm.
What value will you receive when engaging with my services? Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Professional listening skills (the more people you talk to, the more you realise how rare this skill is)
- Non-judgmental support and kindness
- Resources to support your goals – this might include tailored salary negotiation tips; typical interview questions; strengths self-assessment; questions to ask before leaving your current role and more
- Strategies to find meaningful work instead of aimlessly scanning job advertisements
- Transparent and genuine feedback about your CV
- Assistance with phrasing aspects of your CV, cover letter or LinkedIn profile (so many people I have worked with have trouble ‘finding the right words’)
- Increased clarity about what is important to you and encouragement to pursue those values in your working life
Package 1 – $375. Includes:
- Initial 5 minute phone or email conversation. This discussion will help me determine how I can best meet your needs.
- An individualised 60 minute (in person or video conference) session where you will have the opportunity to, in confidence, speak with me about your career concerns and future goals. My professional listening skills and my ability to ask the right questions will help illuminate which issues are most important to you.
- An Action Plan. Together, we will agree upon an action plan which I will email to you in a Career Development Consultation Summary Document. This action plan will help you begin to move forward towards your preferred future.
- Resources that support your individual requirements.
- Follow up phone or email conversation. This discussion will help you stay on track and continue to work towards creating your preferred future.
Package 2 – $725. Includes:
- Everything listed in Package 1 plus:
- Additional 60 minute consultation session where we discuss what has been discovered through completion of the action steps and wherein the action plan is altered or added to. This session also begins to uncover strategies you might utilise in order to pursue opportunities with confidence. This second session may include a CV or LinkedIn review or some interview preparation tips, depending on your needs.
Package 3 – $1050. Includes:
- Everything listed in Packages 1 and 2 plus:
- During our third 60 minute consultation session we discuss the progress you have made and how you might deal with set backs or barriers. This consultation is crucial in helping you maintain your sense of momentum and keep you moving forward.
- Option 3 offers unlimited telephone and email support for up to 6 months after your final consultation.
Resources for Career Practitioners
20 printable resources suitable for a range of client issues. Includes resources on:
- Building Confidence
- Cognitive Biases Self-Assessment
- Cover Letter Template
- Image Cards
- Informational Interviewing
- Salary Negotiation Tips
- Typical Interview Questions
- Values Card Sort
- and many more!
Email me on email@example.com to preview and purchase the entire 45 page resource for $125.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text me on 021 068 5039 to book a consultation. I look forward to working with you!